What is a custom room in PUBG Mobile?
In PUBG Mobile Game you can play custom matches using rooms where the room builder can choose the map, weapon and mode.
If seen, it remains a lobby hosted by the player and has different rules of combat. Players can also play against their friends in this game. One can join the room by entering the room ID and password.
How to Join PUBG Custom Room
Here is How to Join PUBG Mobile Game Custom Room Once you have Room ID and Password.
- Step 1 – Open PUBG Mobile Game and let it load fully to the HomeScreen.
- Step 2 – On the top left corner, below START Button you will find the Match Making Options Box (Map, Mode, etc.). Click on it.
- Step 3 – A new window will pop-up with the list of other options in the left menu. At the bottom, find and click on Room option (see the image below).
- Step 4 – You will see list of PUBG Mobile Custom Rooms along with a search option on top left corner. In the search bar, type the PUBG Mobile Custom Room ID that you get from PlayerZon App.
- Step 5: Click Enter and if the Room is Protected then you will see a Password Input Pop-up. Just enter the Room Password you get from PlayerZon App and click on Enter Room.
- Step 6: That’s it. You are in the PUBG Mobile Match Custom Room. Change your Position as per your Team or Spot Choice and then wait for the match/game to start.