Due to the coronavirus epidemic, most people are doing office work and children are studying online from home. Due to this, the video calling app zoom is being used more and the company is releasing many good features to enhance the features of the people.
Now the facility of live streaming of zoom meetings and webinars on YouTube is also available. However, this feature of zoom is not available to everyone.
zoom to youtube live streaming
- The zoom app can also be used for free, but a subscription will have to be purchased for this feature.
- The host hosting the meeting must have a zoom license.
- The host has subscribed to Enterprise, Education, Business and Pro.
- For webinars, the host must add the webinar plugin to their account.
- The app should have a 4.4.53582 version on laptop and computer and a 5.4.0 version on mobile phones.
- YouTube live streaming feature has to be enabled.
Youtube live streaming with zoom How to enable
- To enable live streaming of the meeting in the zoom app, you must first sign in by going to the browser.
- After this, tap on Account Management and select Account Settings.
- Now, select ‘In Meeting (Advanced)’ from many options here.
- Then you will have the option of ‘Allow live streaming the meetings’. Tap on it.
- While doing this, keep in mind that in the box write blue tick on YouTube.
Zoom to Youtube live streaming Setting
To stream webinars on YouTube in addition to meetings, you need to go to Account Management and go to Webinar Settings.
- Here you will be given the edit button. Tap on it. Now a box will come in front of you.
- In this, select ‘Allow Hosts to Live Stream Webinar’. At this time, keep in mind that YouTube has a blue tick.
- After this, tap on the save option given below and save the change made in the setting.
Zoom to Youtube live
After setting up, come back to your home page and call. Now to make this meeting live on YouTube, tap on the More button at the bottom of the screen. On doing this, a pop-up will appear in front of you, in which you have to select ‘Live on YouTube’.
Now you have to log in with the YouTube account in a browser window. Then after giving access to the zoom, your meeting will go live.