The festive season has started. On November 4, Karvachauth is fasted, while on November 14, Diwali and then Chhath festival. That is, this whole month is full of festivals. Being a festival, it is bound to be crowded in the market. In such a situation, the Indian government has issued an advisory to the public to avoid corona.
A poster of the Diwali celebration has been shared by the Ministry of Health. In this poster, two cartoons have stood by putting on masks and making a distance of two yards. On top of which the coat is written- ‘Unless there is medicine, there is no laxity.’
Along with this, wrote in the tweet- ‘Become a responsible citizen. Wear masks even during festivals, wash your hands frequently and keep a proper distance from others. 2 yards, the mask is necessary.
एक जिम्मेदार नागरीक बनें। त्योहारों के समय भी मास्क पहनें, बार-बार हाथ धोएं और दूसरों से उचित दूरी बना कर रखें। 2 गज की दूरी, मास्क है ज़रूरी।
— Ministry of Health (@MoHFW_INDIA) November 3, 2020
Keep these things in mind while shopping to avoid corona
- Before leaving the house, wear gloves in your hands with a proper mask. Also, take the sanitizer with you.
- Avoid carrying children and the elderly.
- Go by your own car instead of public transport. If you have to go by transport, then keep away from people and at least touch things.
- Do not touch the nose, ears, mouth.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from the people. But this is not possible in the festive season, so keep masks on.
Going to a wedding or other function in the Corona era, then definitely keep these things in mind
- Avoid going to places where there is too much crowd.
- If you have to shop from a place where there is more crowd then reach the market at a time when there is not much crowd. For example, leave the weekend and go in the afternoon or morning.
- Avoid touching everything while shopping. If touched without wearing gloves, then immediately sanitize the hands.
- If you are going shopping for goods, do not touch the elevators, stairs railings, door handles, vehicles, shopping malls or shop furniture etc.
- Pay online as much as you can. If someone has to pay cash, then put them in separate polythene by wearing gloves and sanitize at home.
- If your health is a little bad, avoid going out.
- If you are coughing or sneezing while shopping, use a tissue immediately and throw it in a dustbin to sanitize your hands.
- Never throw used tissue in the way. Other people can also get infected by this.
- On reaching home, first, remove the gloves and mask and sanitize the hands. Only then go inside the house.
- Try shopping that you have brought, to sanitize them, or keep them in the sun for a while.